Our dairy products do not contain gluten. Yogurt, kefir, sour cream and cream cheese are naturally gluten free. At our certified organic creamery, we do not produce products that contain gluten.
- How do you make your products lactose free?
- How many probiotics are in one serving of your kefir or yogurt?
- Do lactose-free products have a different nutritional value compared to regular dairy products?
- What is kefir?
- Does your lactose-free kefir contain alcohol?
- Are your lactose-free dairy products kosher?
- Do your products contain casein?
- Can I freeze your products?
- Do you add pectin to your products?
- What does the best by date on your packaging mean?
- Do you have plans for other lactose-free dairy products in the works?
- Where can I buy your products?
- Do you ship your products directly to customers?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- What kind of plastic do you use for your packaging? Are your containers recyclable?
- Why can I no longer find your butter at the store?
- Why can't I find your Greek Yogurt?
- I have a nut allergy. Are your products free of peanuts and tree nuts?