If you're trying to "pear" down on eating things that bother your belly, we highly recommend this Pear Quinoa Yogurt Bowl. Full of fiber and protein, this will set you up for the day. It's sweet and spiced and everything nice. Best of all, it uses real, creamy, lactose-free Greek yogurt.
1 cup Green Valley Creamery Lactose-Free Plain Greek Yogurt
1 large fresh pear, chopped 🍐
1/2 cup quinoa
1 cup water
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1. Bring water to a boil and stir in quinoa. Reduce heat and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. While quinoa cooks: mix pear and yogurt in a bowl.
3. When quinoa has absorbed all the water, mix in spices
4. Move quinoa from pot to yogurt bowl; drizzle with maple syrup.
5. Mix well; enjoy this high protein and fiber tasty treat.