Really want some fro yo, but could leave the belly ache? This perfect lactose-free fro yo recipe is super easy and customizable. After peach season is over, swap in any of your favorite frozen berries.Green Valley Creamery
1 cup Green Valley Creamery Lactose-Free Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
16 oz. bag frozen peaches OR 4 cups fresh peaches, sliced and frozen solid
1/4 cup Green Valley Creamery Lactose-Free Whole Milk Kefir
2 tsps vanilla extract
2 tsps agave nectar or honey
2 tsps maple syrup
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Combine yogurt, agave and maple syrup and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Place kefir and frozen peaches in blender; blend until peaches are very small chunks.
- Add frozen yogurt mixture to the blender with the peaches. Pulse a few times more times until mixture is incorporated.
- Transfer back to a medium bowl and refreeze for another 1-2 hours depending how hard or soft you want your frozen yogurt.
- Enjoy alone or with pie all Summer long!