Cottage cheese can be polarizing - some people love it, some people hate it. We promise you, this dip is not polarizing - everyone loves it! It's a super quick and easy, shockingly delicious, high protein spread for any occasion. Spread it on your toast, eat it by the spoonful, or feature it as the star of your holiday platter.Shared by Green Valley
12 oz. Green Valley Lactose-Free Cottage Cheese
- Place the cottage cheese in a food processor and blend for about 30 seconds.Stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula. (If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a blender, but you might have to scrape down the sides a few times to make sure it is blending it completely.)
- Blend again. You don’t want there to be any lumpy curds left. The cottage cheese should be completely smooth. It will also become fluffy as air is added into the cheese.
- Use a spatula to scrape the whipped cottage cheese out of the food processor bowl and place in a serving bowl or container.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle with aleppo pepper to taste
- Serve with your preferred dip accompaniments of choice - we chose home made crostini, apples, celery, carrots, cucumbers, radishes, pistachios and more!