Green Valley Creamery's products do contain casein, as casein is a natural protein that is present in cow milk.
- How do you make your products lactose free?
- How many probiotics are in one serving of your kefir or yogurt?
- Do lactose-free products have a different nutritional value compared to regular dairy products?
- What is kefir?
- Does your lactose-free kefir contain alcohol?
- Are your lactose-free dairy products kosher?
- Are your products gluten free?
- Can I freeze your products?
- Do you add pectin to your products?
- What does the best by date on your packaging mean?
- Do you have plans for other lactose-free dairy products in the works?
- Where can I buy your products?
- Do you ship your products directly to customers?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- What kind of plastic do you use for your packaging? Are your containers recyclable?
- What is your philosophy on GMOs?
- Where does your milk come from?