There is a printed “best by” date on every yogurt, kefir, sour cream and cream cheese. We recommend all of our products be consumed on or before the “best by” date to ensure quality and freshness.
- How do you make your products lactose free?
- How many probiotics are in one serving of your kefir or yogurt?
- Do lactose-free products have a different nutritional value compared to regular dairy products?
- What is kefir?
- Does your lactose-free kefir contain alcohol?
- Are your lactose-free dairy products kosher?
- Are your products gluten free?
- Do your products contain casein?
- Can I freeze your products?
- Do you add pectin to your products?
- Do you have plans for other lactose-free dairy products in the works?
- Where can I buy your products?
- Do you ship your products directly to customers?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- What kind of plastic do you use for your packaging? Are your containers recyclable?
- What is your philosophy on GMOs?
- Where does your milk come from?
- Why can I no longer find your butter at the store?