Green Valley Creamery's lactose-free chocolate twist on this Mexican dairy dessert. This perfect dessert is made up of two layers of delicious dough filled with a layer of creamy chocolatey cream cheese and just a splash of spice. Topped with a dusting of cinnamon and sugar, this has all the delicious things.Green Valley Creamery
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- Green Valley Creamery Lactose-Free Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Green Valley Creamery Lactose-Free Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll one can of the crescent roll cans and spread the whole sheet on the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until combined.
- In a separate bowl melt the chocolate chips according to the package directions. Then stir in the cayenne pepper and the 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Add to the cream cheese mixture and mix until combined.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture on top of the crescent roll.
- Unroll the remaining crescent roll and spread the whole sheet on top of the cheesecake layer.
- To make the topping, mix together the melted butter, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl. Spread on top of the crescent roll layer, then drizzle with honey.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the crescent is golden brown. Let cool for at least half hour then serve or refrigerate and serve cold.