Get a double chocolate attack with these cracked cookies - crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside + not too sweet. Sure to be a new family favorite! Lactose-free and delicious, per usual.Shared by Green Valley
1 cup flour
1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1 stick Green Valley Lactose-Free Butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup powdered sugar
- Whisk together: flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Beat the butter, and both regular sugar and brown sugar together in a large bowl with electric mixer. Then add in egg and vanilla and fully mix.
- Slowly mix wet and dry ingredients together until full mixed, then add in chocolate chips. Cover dough in the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Take cookie dough out of refrigerator and adjust to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough into balls in your hand (about 1.5 Tbsp) then roll into powdered sugar and place a few inches apart on baking sheet.
- Place cookies in the over for 12 minutes. Remove and cool before eating.