Who doesn't love a good Green Goddess dressing?! Slather your salad, add it to a healthy wrap recipe, or use it for crudite. The possibilities are endless. This easy recipe can be whipped up in no time with easy to find fresh herbs and pantry items you already have at home. Tweak to taste!Green Valley Creamery
- 1/2 cup Green Valley Creamery Lactose-Free Organic whole milk kefir
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare and add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor
- Blend until smoothly combined.
- Transfer the dressing into a glass jar or tupperware. It can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.