Spice up your chia pudding with this delicious and healthy holiday recipe. Pumpkin Pie meets Gingerbread - two seasonal flavors we can't get enough of are even better when they're together. This simple recipe takes just a few minutes to prepare. It's perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert time. Just customize to your level of preferred sweetness, and add in mix-ins when you're ready to eat.Green Valley
- 1 1/2 cup Green Valley Lactose-Free Whole Milk Kefir
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Pumpkin Seed Granola, chopped nuts, banana slices for garnish (optional)
In a medium bowl, combine lactose-free Kefir, pumpkin puree, spices, salt, and maple syrup. Use a whisk to stir ingredients until mixture is smooth and has an even consistency.
Add the chia seeds to the bowl and mix again to incorporate the seeds.
Cover and chill for 4 hours or until set. Enjoy cold. Leftovers can be stored in fridge for 3-4 days before being enjoyed. Top with whipped cream, fresh fruit, a sprinkle of cinnamon or chopped nuts.